“The time of Hastening the Lord’s work is now.” – Elder Russell M. Nelson

Monday, May 23, 2016

May 23, 2016 - Back to town! Teachin' and Preachin' in Miami Shores!

Hey Fam!

This week has been crazy! I am now in the Miami Shores Creole area and it is awesome! We have tons of awesome people that we are working with and that is so awesome! We have lots of investigators and we are teaching lots of lessons. A lot happened so I will give you the highlights. This week we ate at a member named Rehuel's house and he read my palm and told me that I am going to be an actor and that I will live to be old and that I lost the key to my heart but that someone found it..... so if anyone has found it, let me know! We taught a bunch of people this week. On Sunday, Romain and Brigette were baptized! They are awesome and both have really strong testimonies. We are also teaching a couple and the husband is a body builder, he is huge!
Sorry to be so brief but we are super busy here!

My last thought is Helaman 4:13 "And because of this their great wickedness, and their boastings in their own strength, they were left in their own strength; therefore they did not prosper, but were afflicted and smitten, and driven before the Lamanites, until they had lost possession of almost all their lands."

When we rely on our own strength we do not prosper because we don't have the assistance of the Lord. It is so important to rely on the Lord and to "confess his hand in all things." When we submit to our Father and follow His will, our burdens are lightened and we are able to do all things which the Lord had commanded us to do.

I love you all and hope you are doing well!

-- M renmen Travay sa!  (I like this job!)

Elder Hansen
Florida, Fort Lauderdale Mission
Haitian-ing the Work


The new Miami Shores crew... Elders Hansen, Deklerk, Peterson and Celestin.

At the baptism of Brigette and Romain, with Elder Celestin.


On Miami's shores... :)

At the Homestead, Deklerk, Celestin, Peterson, and Hansen.
Love the pick in Elder Celestin's fine fro!

Representing for Haitian Flag Day!

Go Aggies!

Aww, our cute Elder on the pier.

New Tag Pics!




No comments:

Post a Comment