“The time of Hastening the Lord’s work is now.” – Elder Russell M. Nelson

Sunday, March 5, 2017

February 6, 2017 - Happy Ground Hog Day!

Hello Family, 

Let me catch you up on what happened this week. I left my journal at home so I have to go off memory so this will be interesting...
On Tuesday we had Zone Conference where they explained in more detail the changes that have taken place with the missionary schedule. They are interesting and will take a while to get used to. After the conference we did something.... but I forgot what is was... On Wednesday we visited Peter and he is getting ready for his baptism on the 12th. He reads 3 to 4 chapters a day which is awesome! So he will be getting baptized this week! We have a bunch of people that we are teaching but were unable to meet with them.... Natacha and Chrislie and Sylvan all came to church and they really NEED TO BE BAPTIZED!!! AHHHHHHH!!! Okay, sorry I needed to vent my frustration... :)

Anyway, this week we spent a lot of time preparing Zone Training and hopefully it turns out. On Friday, I went on Exchange with Elder Petry and we had way too much fun together. :) Also we did a competition over the last 2 weeks for whoever got 10 New Investigators got to "pie" us in the face sooo.... 5 companionships did it.... so they will be pie-ing us later today at a zone activity.

Anyway, my last thought... 


Read this article, it is great!

-- Love!
Elder Hansen
Florida, Fort Lauderdale Mission
Haitian-ing the Work

"FOhawks?"

I'm trying to fit in with the Haitians...

Our Zone activity invitation

Happy Ground Hog day!

No comments:

Post a Comment