“The time of Hastening the Lord’s work is now.” – Elder Russell M. Nelson

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

May 15, 2017 - "...yea, they had been taught by their mothers..."

Happy Mother's Day everyone!

Well, this week was pretty low key not a whole lot happened, it was pretty slow finding so that was frustrating...

But I did get to skype home! And that was really fun!

I don't have a lot of time this week, but you guys aren't really missing anything! I hope that you all have a great week!

My last thought is this is a poem that I found...

To My Mother
I do not build a monument
Of carved white marble for your sake,
That only those who pass may read
And only they memorial make.
My life must be the monument
I consecrate in your behalf;
My charity must carve your name,
My gentleness your epitaph.
Above this record I engrave
No drooping figure;
There must be straight-shouldered courage.
Starry eyes must mark the scroll of destiny.
And may some fragment of your strength,
By God's great mystery, fall on me;
That through this monument of mine
May shine your immortality.

(Unknown Author)

I think that every mother would agree that the best gift that we could give to them would be to live a righteous life. May we all strive to be the best sons and daughters as a memorial to our mothers!
-- Love
Elder Hansen
Florida, Fort Lauderdale Mission
Haitian-ing the Work

Merriam the missionary! She is Webster and Cynthia's little girl.
She loves to wear Elder Hansen's name tag!

No comments:

Post a Comment