“The time of Hastening the Lord’s work is now.” – Elder Russell M. Nelson

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

September 4, 2015 - I'm Safe!

Alo fanmi mwen e zanmi mwen!  (Hello my family and my friends!)

Hey Guys! 

So its been a crazy couple days here at the MTC!  We have been studying like crazy!  I just taught my first lesson in Haitian Creole and it went alright.  Last night I was assigned to be the district leader so thats pretty crazy.  I'm only supposed to email a little bit I'll tell you more on Tuesday which is P-day

-- Mwen renmen ou - (I love you)
Elder Hansen
Florida, Fort Lauderdale Mission


It's official! Not sure why he has one tag in Haitian and one in English

___________________________

I't so great to hear from him and that he is doing so well already!
Wow, they don't waste any time in the MTC!  He's been there 2 days and is already teaching in Haitian!  That's pretty amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment